Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disney, Universal, OC, Long Beach

Hi girls! I had such a great trip down in LA. I stayed for 5 days and got to go to Universal Studios, Disneyland, shopping in Orange County, and clubbin' in Long Beach. It was nice to get away and relax. I came back and started work the next day. It's been busy at Lancome since gift time is coming up and we've been preparing for that. Anyway, here are some pictures from my trip!

Disneyland

Our hotel was literally across the street!


We went on the Indiana Jones ride twice.


This is the new Finding Nemo ride that we waited almost 2 hours in line for! I didn't think it was worth the wait...


My boyfriend and his cousins. (He's the last one on the right.)






View of Disney fireworks every night from our hotel.


Universal Studios







On the Universal Tour



My favorite show!



Back to the Future car



Fast & the Furious Tokyo Drift staged scene



Jaws



Dr's Seuss's the Grinch movie. All of that was made of styrofoam!



Set of Alfred Hitchcock's movie Psycho.










At a bar.



Our room.



Jacuzzi at the Hilton

I wish I took more pictures. I had so much fun at Disneyland, not so much Universal. Space Mountain is the best ride ever! I'm trying to save up to go to Disneyworld soon. I'll always love Disney; it really is one of the happiest places on Earth! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm from the Bay Area. which Lancome counter you work at? do you recommend Lancome's foundations for an asian who has normal to combination skin?

Anonymous said...

hey kat!
glad u had a good trip- your pictures are so cute!
keep posting on youtube- eyeloveyourvideos!

Vonnie

Lila said...

You're hella pretty, you actually kinda look like my best friend Linda :) and you and your boyfriend are really cute together.

Anonymous said...

ur REALLY pretty