Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fashion Show

Hey ladies! Yesterday, I went to my first fashion show as a makeup artist. It was awesome; I got the opportunity to meet a bunch of great artists, photographers, models, and the designer herself, Monique Zhang. It was at a rich estate in northern California and all proceeds benefited the American Cancer Society. These people were so rich; it was a $100 door donation to get in, and afterwards there was an auction where people were bidding for paintings, tea sets, etc. for over $10,000! It was such a great experience and I got a glimpse of what life as a freelance makeup artist would be.

This is the view of the house when we first came in: (GORGEOUS, right?! The people that live are are probably multi-millionaires. This house was practically 3 stories.)



This is the room that we worked in:



Here are some pictures of my model:



The theme we agreed on was pretty and natural, and she wanted purple eyeshadow so I used Satellite Dreams on her. (You can click on the pictures to enlarge.)

There should be professional photographs as well, but I'm waiting for them to be posted on the website. So until then, I'll talk to you girls later! Have a nice weekend! =]

Love ya!
Kat

5 comments:

vivian said...

i really like the make up, it's so simple and pretty! Good job. :]

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! What eyelashes did you use?

dawn. said...

Wowww ^^ I really like it as well! Suits asian chics very well I reckon (:
Could you pls do a detailed one on this?

LOVE ~

dawn. said...

Wowww ^^ I really like it as well! Suits asian chics very well I reckon (:
Could you pls do a detailed one on this?

LOVE ~

FuN and MakeUp said...

Hey sweets! you're really beautiful with makeup and witout or less =) keep up ur youtube videos! please add me to ur blog list much love xoxo